Property Purchase trip Portugal

Property Purchase trip Portugal

Our popular viewing trips with groups (max 8 people) go to the Algarve on the south coast. Our experience shows that a viewing trip is often a very good way to find a home. 

During the trip, we show you properties according to your wishes and requirements. Our specialists will give you information about the buying process in peace and quiet . You will also have the opportunity to meet reputable lawyers and discuss tax rules and law regarding retirement and emigration.

Ready to buy

Our viewing trips are professionally organized shopping trips for those who have decided to buy a home in Portugal and have the financial means to complete a deal in the near future. 


Feel free to discuss with us before the trip about your thoughts regarding the financing, regardless of whether you intend to pay in cash or mortgage the intended property in a bank in Portugal or Luxembourg. If a loan is needed, the property can often be mortgaged up to 70% of the price. This means that you need to have the remaining 30% + transaction costs arranged before the purchase, which means a total of about 35-40% of the property's price.

Possible reservation

On the trip, you also have the opportunity to reserve the property you have fallen in love with with some time to think about it. Attractive properties sell very quickly, so take the opportunity to reserve when you are on site.

Current dates and prices

23-30 September-  12 995 SEK

October 21-28 - 12 995 SEK

18-25 November-  11 995 SEK

December 2-9 - 10 995 SEK

Single room supplement SEK 3,500

All amounts are stated in SEK (Swedish kronor)

What's included:

Airport transfer in Faro Portugal
Return flights to Faro from Malmö/Copenhagen, Stockholm or Gothenburg.
Accommodation in a hotel - 7 nights
Information meeting with advice
Viewing of areas, apartments and villas
A dinner

Please contact us for availability. The viewing trips are sponsored by SkandiaMäklarna Portugal for property viewings.

Fill out the form to get more information

Ikon: Tack för din bokning!

Thanks! We will contact you shortly.